You are going to need to know these facts before you get ready for the adventure of being a “mommy”
1.You will be knowing more about the kids’ stuff than your own.
2. Your friends and personal things will no longer be your top priority.
3. You will end up eating the left-over of your kid and gain weight.
4. Your home can never be tidy, no matter how many times a day you clean it.
5. You will eat your food either unbelievably fast or with both or one hand.
6. Despite your best efforts, your kids will get their hands on your phones.
Your phone gallery will be full of their photography and your contact list will be getting random weird text messages.
7. Parenting is harder than you think it’ll be, but you will be too busy to notice it.
8. Kids do and say funniest things;
You will laugh with them more than at any other time in your life.
9. You will see your own self reflected at you;
They copy things you do, even if it’s bad.
10. The power of their cuteness is more than you realize.
Right now you might be like “I’ll never give in to my kid’s every wish and spoil them”. That means you have never had a kid pleading to you, “pweeez, pweez?”
11. Things you love will be ruined, frequently;
They will either be broken, destroyed or disappeared.
12. You will act like your parents:
At some point you will find yourself saying the same things to your kids that your parents used to say to you.
13. You would not want t o spend money on yourself;
Buying something for your kid will make you happier than buying something for yourself.
14. When your kids are little, every time you go out of the house, it will feel like you are getting ready to catch a flight;
Got the diapers? Check. Feeder? Check. Change of clothes, blanket, wipes? Uh, check.
15. There will be a stage when only you will be able to understand what they say,
So you’ll basically become their interpreter.
16. And Last BUT not the least, it’s all Worth it!
No matter how crazy things get but being a mommy is one of the most gratifying experiences you will ever have!