1/2 packet of haka noodles
1 cup sour yogurt (sweet should work fine)
1 tbsp rice flour
a pinch of turmeric
1 tbsp zeera/Cumin
1/2 tbsp fenugreek seeds
1/2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 tbsp amchur powder
salt as per taste
1/2 tbsp black salt (optional)
2 tbsp oil
water for boiling noodles
1. Heat water in a pan and cook noodles (follow the cooking instructions on the packet).
2. On the side, heat oil in a pan. Add zeera, rai, fenugreek seeds and fry for a minute.
3. Add onions and fry until they become brown.
4. Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, chilli powder, amchur powder, black salt and fry all of them for one minute.
5. Add rice flour, mix well. Lower the flame, add yogurt (whisk it well) and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Finally add noodles and mix well with the yogurt mixture. Remove after a minute and serve hot.