Home & Garden
In Pakistan, in order to have a healthy and colorful garden, it is essential that one should maintain it properly. If the garden is provided with all the essential things such as healthy soil, proper sunlight and adequate water for the plants, then you are bound to have a beautiful garden that will be the envy of everyone. When creating a garden, it is essential to figure out the types of flowers and fruits you would like to grow. The most popular fruits that are grown by Pakistani’s in the Pakistani gardens are oranges, mangoes, dates, apricots and so much more. In cases of flowers the most common ones are lilies, gardenias, roses, and sunflowers.
In order to maintain your Pakistani garden and add color to it you must follow these simple steps:
- Use a variety of seeds in your Pakistani garden so that it does not have just one color. Color is something that comes with buying seeds of different flowers and fruits. When you go to the store make sure that you purchase 4 to 5 types of seeds.
- Water your plants early in the morning because this is the time when the sun is rising. Make sure that you do not over water your plants. However, Pakistan has a humid climate and this is why a good amount of water is necessary. This will help your plants grow at a faster rate and you will start to see more colors.
- Make sections in your garden and plan specifically where you will plant each seed. This will help create variety in your garden and the colors will become more apparent.
- Buy pest spray so that the color of the garden looks fresh at all times. This will protect the plants and fruits from damage.
- Trees are very important because they will help you protect the fruits and plant from extra sunlight and windy weather. Plant some trees because they are good for the environment and will also add to the overall beauty of your Pakistani style garden.
- Grass is something that should not be forgotten. It adds to the greenery of your garden and you should cut the extra grass so that you can keep your garden maintained.
BTW, here are some great tips on gardening.
Now the question is where to buy the seeds from in Pakistan?
You can buy seeds from various places in Pakistan such as Kisan Seeds in Sidaqabad, Pioneer Seeds in Lahore, and Rashid Seeds in Gujranwala. If you want you can even purchase them for a local supermarket. They always have a variety of seeds for one to choose from. You can even use the seeds from fruits that you consume. It is something that is not that difficult, but it requires a lot of dedication on ones part. So get started on making your dull and unkempt Pakistani garden into a colorful delight!