In the Pakistani drama industry, there are so many talented actors who never cease to captivate us with their brilliant performances throughout the year. Many of these actors have have reached the peaks of stardom in just a few years.
This article will take a brief look at two of the industries finest heartthrobs, Imran Abbas and Fahad Mustafa. Read on to find out who will emerge as the best!
With regards to their age, Imran Abbas is a year older than Fahad Mustafa since he was born on the 15th of October, 1982 whilst the latter was born on the 26th of June, 1983. Fahad’s father, Salahuddin Tunio, is a well known actor who has appeared in several Sindhi as well as Urdu dramas. Imran on the other hand had no family background with regards to showbiz.
- You might think that because Fahad had an actor for a father, it was easy for him to make a place in the Pakistani drama industry but the opposite of this is true. His first role was such a small one that he had no lines throughout the episodes in his first drama, Sheeshay ka Mahal. His role was a silent one and the drama was a big flop but that was how he made his debut.
- Imran’s entry was rather a grand one. Whilst studying to be an architect, he was spotted and offered a modelling job which he accepted. Soon, more modelling offers poured in as he become more popular and eventually he landed his first role in the drama, Umrao Jaan Ada.
Both of these actors have more than twenty dramas and five telefilms each to their credit
- . Imran Abbas is best known for his roles in dramas such as Khuda Aur Mohabbat, Malaal and Meri Zaat Zarra-e- Benishan. He debuted in Lollywood this year with Anjuman, which is one of the six films under the Tarang Houseful banner.
- His latest drama, Dil-e-Muzter, is currently airing on Hum TV in which he is playing the role of an egoistic husband perfectly alongside newcomer Sanam Jung.
- There had been a lot of talk about film offers from Bollywood for Imran. It has been declared officially, that Imran is currently in India. He is playing the lead role in Creature along side Bipasha Basu. This movie will be the first 3D-iMAX film in India.
- On to Fahad Mustaf, he got recognition from a few dramas that helped viewers appreciate his acting. His role in Main Abdul Qadir hoon was an eye opener for many people. Other dramas such as Mastana Mahi and Pul Sirat showed his ability as a versatile actor.
- Fahad did not just stop at acting.He turned to production at the young age of 25 and produced the drama Kalaq, which was a huge hit. Currently, He hosts a popular show on Hum TV.
Picking between these two actors is very challenging. Each of them has made a mark in showbiz even though their style of debut and acting has been different.
Fahad Mustafa has managed to beat all odds and survive tough competition. If he focuses on producing more hit dramas then we can safely say that he is set to join the ranks of famous Pakistani producers.
On the other hand, Imran Abbas’ career is advancing by leaps and bounds. If his Bollywood movie manages to become a hit then that would spell unlimited fame for him both at home and abroad.
Both of these actors look like they have a lot in store for them ahead but for now Imran is definitely on top with Fahad not far behind!