These cookies are fully loaded with chocolate, soft from inside while crisp from edges.Very easy and very delicious…:)
Unsalted butter 3 oz
Soft light brown sugar 2 oz
Egg 1 large
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Plain flour sifted 6 oz
Cocoa sifted 1oz
Baking powder 1/4 tsp
Salt 1/4 tsp
Milk or white chocolate 3 1/2 oz
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Whisk together the butter and sugar with electric whisk until pale n fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla ,mix well.
- Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and chocolate chunks.Mix to form a soft dough.
- Place walnut sized dough on a greased baking tray.
- Flattened slightly with a damp fork and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool on tray for 10 minutes then transfer on rack to cool completely.
For More Recipes, Check out Annie Cooks.