Home & Garden
Eid is the time when all the Muslim community gather up and shows their well wishes for each others. Mostly, Pakistani women are busy in making sweet dishes all the day. As all the day visitors visits your house, so your home should look neat and clean and as well as decorated marvelously. Here are some tips for you including terrific décor ideas:
- First of all clean the outside portion of your house, it should look neat and greeting.
- You can use Eid banners hanging outside to welcome your visitors.
- Colorful lights are another option for the Eid festival. You can use them on walls or place near the door. It will enhance the look of your house.
- As the Eid is a Muslim festival, you can put religious flags outdoors.
- If your walls white wash need to be restore, you should work on them as your visitor’s first sight will be on your walls.
- Flowers: A very simple and cheap method to enhance the look of your home is placing the flowers in the living area. Choose the flower color wisely, so that it should match with the rest of the room décor. Place the flowers in the corners of the room as it look modest. You can use balloons as well in the corner of the room.
- Rearrangement: This is the easier and cheapest way to improve the look of your living area. Rearrange the positions of your furniture including bed, dressing, sofa and so on. Rearrange the crystals and canvases as well, giving your room a new and fresh look.
- Artwork: If your budget allows you to buy some new Artwork, you should buy a couple and place them at the right place in your living room. In low budget you can add some small paintings.
- Candles and crystals: It is another fabulous way to increase the look of your home. Add some of your favorite crystals and candles according to your choice. You can use some lights focusing on crystals, paintings and candles, giving a different look to your room.
- Crockery: Certainly, you are making many dishes for your guests. Try to present them in best salvers you have, it will make an impression on your invitees.
These are just a few tips for Home décor, you can use your own creativity and choice to decorate the house but you must consider the right color according to your wall color scheme.