Beauty & Style
Most of the people think that fair complexion is the sign of beauty. Commercials of fairness creams have given message to our new generation that a girl or a boy is only good looking and attractive, if she/he has a fair complexion. If they are not fair, these creams can make them “BEAUTIFUL”. This is their way of selling their product. You can’t change your skin colour as such but it’s true that you can make it healthy and refreshing using number of beauty tips. In this article, we will help you to give a fresh look to your face by getting rid of minor problems like black heads, dark circles around eyes etc.
- Honey is a natural moisturizer. Apply honey on face for 15-20 minutes, and then wash it with lukewarm water. You can also add few drops of lemon in honey. For fresh and glowing skin, repeat the procedure 2 to 3 times a week.
- Lemon juice acts as a bleaching agent. Add sandal powder with a little rose water in it along with a few drops of lemon juice. Homemade bleach is ready. Apply it for 15 minutes and then wash your face. This bleach is suitable for regular skin type.
- If you have dry skin, you can add few drops of almond oil in honey. Apply on your face for 15-20 minutes for bleaching affect. After bleaching, take steam on face and then dry it.
- Curd and gram flour together make very useful bleach for oily skin. Mix gram flour in curd to make a paste and apply it on face for 10 minutes. Wash it with lukewarm water.
- Make sure you clean your skin after removing makeup. Milk is a very good deep cleanser and does the job very well when used for cleaning the skin.
- If you are tired of your oily skin, and want an instant oil free fresh skin, then you can apply this homemade mask. Take 1 cup of strawberries, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 2 egg whites, and 2 teaspoons of honey. Mix it well and apply the mixture on face for 10 minutes. Wash with any good face wash.
- For dry skin, try this: take 1 tablespoon of oatmeal, add 1 tablespoon of yogurt and few drops of warm honey in it. Apply for 10 minutes and wash it with warm water.
- To remove blackheads, take 1 teaspoon of powdered cinnamon and add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice in it. Apply the mixture on blackheads for 10 to 15 minutes and wash it with warm water.
- Dip a lemon peel in olive oil for an hour. Then apply that oil on your eyelashes. This will act as a cleansing agent for the lashes. It will also enhance its growth.
- Application of castor oil on eyelashes is also good for their growth.
- Make a mixture of 1 teaspoon of tomato juice, ½ (half) teaspoon of lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric powder, and a little gram flour. Apply it on dark circles and wash off after 10 minutes.
- For beautiful lips, apply the mixture of coriander leaves and rose water on them.
- For a clearer skin, squeeze a lemon in 1 glass of water and freeze it in a ice cube tray. Apply one cube daily on your face.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and try these homemade beauty tips to get a fresh and beautiful face or if you are a Karachi resident and would like to find the best beauty deals in karachi, you can check them out here