Here is what you need for Murgh Pakora Ramazan recipe.
750 g (26 oz) Chicken, cut into 8 pieces
1 tbsp (15 ml) Lemon (nimbu) juice
1 tsp (6 g) Ginger-garlic (adrak-lasan) paste
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp (1 g) Red chilli powder
for the batter:
1 Egg 5 tbsp (50 g) 1 3/4 oz Gram flour (besan)
1 tbsp (15 g) Refined flour (maida)
Salt and black pepper (kali mirch) to taste
Vegetable oil for deep-frying
1/2 tsp (1 g) Chaat masala
1. Make deep incisions on the chicken pieces.
2. Marinate the chicken With lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, salt, and red chilli powder for about 30 minutes.
3. For the batter, mix all the ingredients together in a blender.
4. Heat the oil in a wok (kadhai); dip the marinated chicken in the batter and then lower gently in the hot oil. Deep-fry on medium heat till light brown. Remove with a slotted spoon, prick each piece with a fork and keep aside for 10 minutes.
5. Fry the pieces again till golden brown. Remove and drain the excess oil on absorbent paper towels.
6. Sprinkle chaat masala before serving the tasty Murgh Pakora Ramazan recipe.