Stuffed peppers have long been a delicacy of Spanish cuisine, but this delicious item has been adopted by food lovers around the world. Stuffed peppers can be made with a variety of ingredients, from chicken or beef and cheese or vegetables. Lets find out how to make stuffed peppers in these easy steps.
* 4 bell peppers
* 2 x 250g pouches cooked tomato rice
* 2 tbsp pesto
* handful pitted black olives , chopped
* 200g goat’s cheese , sliced
1. Use a small knife to cut the top out of the peppers, then scoop out the seeds. Sit the peppers on a plate, cut-side up, and cook in the microwave on High for 5-6 mins until they have wilted and softened.
2. While the peppers are cooking, mix the rice together with the pesto and olives and two-thirds of the cheese. Scoop the rice into the peppers, top with the remaining goat’s cheese and continue to cook for 8-10 mins