1. Fahad Mustafa was born on 26th of June which makes his zodiac sign a Cancer. People born on this date are intellectual, analytic and full of charm. Our Fahad is all that and much more. His birth name is Fahad Salahuddin Tunio.
2. Fahad Mustafa is only Twenty Nine (29) Years old and the lad is not only an actor but a model, a director and a producer as well. His production company is in collaboration with his lovely wife.
3. Yes! Fahad is Married. Sad but true. Fahad Mustafa married the beautiful Sana Fahad in 2005. And not only that, the young stud also has a daughter!
4. Fahad named his Daughter Fatima. He has also brought her to his shooting sets in the past and is often seen holding her in his arms. Fatima was born in April 2011.
5. Fahad introduced his production company at the young age of 26. He produced the hit drama ‘Kalaq’. The drama aired on PTV and starred Sanam Baloch as the lead actor.
6. Fahad made his acting debut from the TV serial ‘Sheeshay Ka Mahal’. The only reason Fahad liked his role was because he was paid a lot of money (according to him) for every episode he did, 2000Rs. His character had no lines at all in the entire serial and played the part for almost only 20 episodes. He mentioned he bought a car from the money he made.
7. His first serial did not get positive reviews from the audience and the show was cancelled. Even after this, Fahad’s work was noticed as an actor. He got different acting offers after that. His lead role in the TV series ‘Main Abdul Qadir Hoon’ was what hit the mark for him in his career.
8. Fahad says that he likes the kind of roles that have an edge to them. He likes playing roles with a character than a chocolate lover boy. He says that playing the same kinds of roles can make an actor appear boring. He prefers doing something different every time.
9. As a producer Fahad was disappointed with the way things work in the drama industry. He thinks that choosing an actor on his looks and not on his acting abilities is not fair. He also showed helplessness towards this aspect. He agrees that an actor’s market is based on their looks and there is nothing you can do about it.
10. Fahad’s motivation for becoming a producer was the boring scripts being written these days. Even though he’s a producer in the Pakistani industry, he is still against the idea of tele films. He believes that Telefilms are not justified enough. He says it’s just a name given to something that isn’t a drama and nor a film, just something in between made out of boredom.
Did you know that Fahad Mustafa has also been nominated as the best actor for his role in the TV (satellite) serial ‘Haal-e-Dil’ in the 10th Lux Style Awards? Let us keep cheering for him and hope that may he win.