Almost every family is in need of a Child specialist who can help their children to cope with the challenges and provide healthcare to those who are acutely or chronically ill.
They treat the illnesses and diseases of the children from their birth to adolescence. They deal with the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of children’s patients too, in every stage of development – in good health or in illness.
Here are some of the best child specialists in Karachi:
1. Dr. Mubina Agboatwalla (MBBS, DCH, MCPS) She is a Chief Pediatrician at Sindh Government Hospital Liaquatabad, moreover, a philanthropist; running an NGO “HOPE” that has a big network of schools and hospitals for the impoverished community. She consults daily at Medicare Clinic except Saturday (021-34924880) and at DHA Clinics on Mon, Thurs, Sat (021-35344201).
2. Dr. Iqbal Memon (MBBS, FRCP, DABP, FAAP) He is a Consultant at AKUH, Department of Pediatrics and Child Health and known for his expertise and devotion toward social service. You can visit him at Parklane Hospital, Clifton (021-35876383, 021-35810576).
3. Dr. Naseeruddin Mahmood (MBBS, MD, FAAP(USA) He is a consultant pediatrician and neonatologist, he also suggests us practical guidelines to deal with the problem of our young children using bad language. He consults daily at South City Hospital except Tuesday. Contact info: 0300-2825731
4. Dr. Sobia Qamar (MBBS,FCPS) She is a consultant pediatrician at Liaquat National Hospital. She manages sick neonates incusing ventilator care. She consults daily at LNH. Contact info: 021-111456456, 021-34939612-4
5. Dr. Zeenat Essani (MBBS FCPS, MRCP, FRCP) She is a well known child specialist and a Trustee at The Sada Welfare Foundation. You can scheduled a visit to consult her Mon – Fri at National Medical Center, Korangi Road, DHA Phase 1. Contact info: 021-35380000-3